|| BACGrid options are available from the BACGrid
The following options must be set properly for BACGrid to work. It is always a good idea to check these settings before you begin a scoring session since a previous user may have changed them.
- File Name Length
- BACGrid will not work if this value is not set correctly. This represents the number of characters that make up the file name of the grid images.
For example, the image 20011005012.TIF is fifteen characters in length while the
file M1036.TIF is nine characters in length. The default setting is 15.
- User Initials
- This setting can be used to track users inputting data. The initials will be
transferred to the Excel Spreadsheet. The program can work properly if this
option is left blank, and the default setting is blank.
- Grid Pattern
- The grid pattern refers to the placement of BAC arrays on the blot. The options are (1) UGA Format and (2) Wing Format. The default setting is UGA Array.
- OK - Sets the variables to the new user input values
- Closes the form with no change in values
- Reset - Resets all
variables to default values
- Help - Activates help